why my first project is hard rejected??

1 Like

hi well execution time is not over 5 minutes if u have a bit knowledge or skills with graphic design tools, so the bottom line is that this is restricting the commercial potential of the concerned items … let’s face it, once the picture has been taken out, u cannot analyze that u have much left …/. some line of texts, a an abstract shape a price bullet not popping out enough so that this is serving the purpose that this is supposed to serve anyways and a circular image holder … this is very light if u ask me and I assume that a lot of people would feel the same as I do, so that this is definitely too light for me to consider buying … besides as I mentioned , the item is not sufficiently efficient right now as regard to the fact that one of the main element that should be valued is not at the moment. If u ever place a bullet with a discount , it has to be regarded like what we call a “call to action button” in a website. This means that the element must be really outstanding and catch people’s attention so that in the end , this is pushing people to do something, what is not what happens here at the moment. Let’s also face it the occupation of space is varying much and some areas are looking crammed, when some look really way emptier and the space between the concerned areas is not even , as well so that this takes a blow to the global harmony if u ask me …