Why is my HTML template rejected?

Greetings to all!

I uploaded my first item to Envato. But my HTML template was rejected. Here is a message from the reviewers: “Unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.” Therefore, I ask for help and advice from the community to correct the mistakes made.

Please take a look at my template here:
https://staging.whiteorangesoftware.com/themeforest/metro’s/index.html
I am a web designer. Therefore, I would be grateful if somebody from the experts will analyze my template in more detail. Perhaps the colors, fonts, sizes, animations, and so on. What is wrong?

What should I change to get my template accepted?

Pre grateful for the help, I wish you all success!

It looks very similar to other themes/templates on the market for me. Heading font isn’t well combined with the main font and that dark blue color isn’t a good choice. Also looking some typography issues for me. However, the concept is good. Try to do a new unique one, don’t give up!

I think you need to study more about marketplace so you’ll get more ideas to do more better in future.
you have to much more concern about font, color, spacing, alignment, typography along with uniqueness.

Hope you’'ll do much more better.
Good Luck.

Thank you very much for the quick response!

Hey guys, tell me what my mistakes! I will not be offended…