Why is my HTML template Rejected?

Greetings to all!

I uploaded my second item to Envato Named: “Meddoraa Tech - IT Solutions & Services HTML Template” , But my HTML template was rejected. Here is a message from the reviewers: “Unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.” Therefore, I ask for help and advice from the community to correct the mistakes made.

Please take a look at my template here :-
https://www.meddoraa-tech.netmeddoraa.com/

I would be grateful if somebody from the experts will analyze my template in more detail. Perhaps the colors, fonts, sizes, animations, and so on. What is wrong?

What should I change to get my template accepted?

Pre grateful for the help, I wish you all success!

Thanks
Deep Kapadia
@meddorathemes

You need to check this on a phone - there are numerous pages and elements that are not in any way optimised or responsive

thank you so much for your guideline. @charlie4282 I have checked my offline project it’s working well.! I’ll upload it again and check all things.

One more thing How many times Envato allow rejections? do you know that? I am worried about my profile now.! so please share more detailed information as soon as possible.

Thanks.
Deep Kapadia
from @Meddoraa_Themes

1 Like

If an item is hard rejected then you need to make significant updates to improve the item.

Making small tweaks etc alone won’t be enough and it’s not technically permitted to resubmit these.

FYI the demo link above is still broken on a phone - the demo may well be the first thing a reviewer looks at so you need to make sure that is properly resolved before sharing that link.

thank you so much.!