Why is my HTML template rejected?

Greetings to all!

I uploaded my first item to Envato. But my HTML template was rejected. Here is a message from the reviewers: “Unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.” Therefore, I ask for help and advice from the community to correct the mistakes made.

Please take a look at my template here: http://airfast.gitlab.io/beginning/

I am a beginner, so I do not know a lot of nuances. Therefore, I would be grateful if somebody from the experts will analyze my template in more detail. Perhaps the colors, fonts, sizes, animations, and so on. What is wrong?

What should I change to get my template accepted?

Pre grateful for the help, I wish you all success!

1 Like

If you open themeforest you find tons the same templates.

1 Like

Create micro nich template

Thank you very much for the quick response!

So do I need to completely redesign the template?

But you liked the design?

It’s not bad, but it’s not unique

Thank you for your help! :slight_smile:

By the way, just browsing some of your items. Some of them I really liked. You are good!

I am a beginner, so I do not know a lot of nuances. Therefore, I would be grateful if somebody from the experts will analyze my template in more detail. Perhaps the colors, fonts, sizes, animations, and so on. What is wrong?

I will say it clear - You are not a webdesigner yet. Learn …

ps. this is not webdesign forum, this is shop forum. If You need help, You must create, create, create and use sites like behance, make connections with peoples and talk. FB have nice groups, G+ also…

1 Like

Thank you very much for your reply! You are right, I will study.

Hey guys, tell me what my mistakes! I will not be offended…

Monkeysan, hello!
Please advise how to choose a theme to develop an HTML template. Maybe there are some articles or tips to choose a micro niche theme? Where to look?
I would be very grateful for the help!

You are good! Your latest template development and themes are very cool.

Hi, if you are good at HTML then contact with a designer from your country. Or you can purchase HTML rights from any psd designer on Themeforest.

It will be best solution for now if you want to enter this marketplaces.

Hi, Thank you for your reply!

See Themerex author. They have many good examples

1 Like

Thank you very much for the answer and for the help! I’ve been thinking about it for several days. Quite difficult is the case, but I like it))).

The information in the grid is not vertically aligned.

Hi there:
Your design is good but too spacing and left align title and texts, you need title and texts center align and need more improvements for approved sell themeforest. good luck.

Regards.
JeriTeam

2 Likes