Who do I ask when I bought the wrong item?

Hello!

I tried to buy the Royal Audio plugin for WordPress, but somehow, I bought a Java License? It was only $19, but I’d like to take that back and get the correct plugin which is $36. Can I just pay $17 and straighten this out?

I have the license number to verify, but I had no response today from my ticket.

The strange thing is, another person seems to have had this exact same problem. Maybe the Wordpress Plugin is a bit confusing to buy? I do realize that I’m new to this so maybe it is only confusing to the newbies. When I look at what I bought, and what I was supposed to buy, they look the same and have the same picture in the left side and the only difference is the price and it says “Javascript/Media” in the left when you mouse over the pic. When I select the correct one, it sits in the “Media” directory under Wordpress.

I’m not complaining, I’m only trying to help to prevent this from happening to others! :slight_smile:

Hi,
Both plugins are from the same author?
If yes, try to speak with him and ask him if he can refund and you to buy corect plugin.

Cheers

Contact with that author for refund or submit a refund request here - https://codecanyon.net/refund_requests/new

Thank you to both of you and any others who tried to help!

mixturethemes, I used the link you posted and asked for a refund. Thank you! I don’t know why, but I seemed to have trouble finding some of the basic things. I’m just having a rough week. lol

I should be all set now thanks to your help.

I greatly appreciate the help!