Okay… I’ve been looking around and I just cannot find a clear answer to these questions. Hopefully several knowledgeable people can contribute to demystify this question.
As it concerns Envato Elements Standard License (not Audio Jungle, P.R.O., etc), does the license grant us permission to use the music tracks for commercial use in the following…
- Commercial YouTube uploaded videos
- Commercial YouTube Live videos
- Commercial Websites as tracks played in a player but not downloadable
- Commercial Websites as tracks played as background music
- Commercial Instagram feed posts with video
- Commercial Instagram IGTV videos
- Commercial Instagram video Reels
- Commercial Instagram stories with video
- Commercial Pinterest video posts
- Commercial Facebook video posts
**If you know the answers, kindly reply like “12 - Yes, 13 - No” If you do not know one, please skip.
Feel free to explain your response, but I’m hoping to make it easy to follow.
Thanks for your contribution!!