Which VSTs do you recommend for cello spicattos in an epic orchestral track?

Which VSTs do you recommend for cello spicattos in an epic orchestral track?

Cinematic Strings, Metropolis Ark 1, Spitfire Albion one

1 Like

Taking into account the price, you can inspire a series of “symphony essentials” and “symphony series” from native instruments. The only thing I can recommend from these is the brass library (symphony series), the rest is not worth the attention.

The strings from the above library sound terribly plastic and oversaturated.

When it comes to quality, the most natural sound, I recommend spitfire albion one, then cinematic strings and metropolis ark 1.
The latter is characterized by a modified sound color, slightly outstretched from the unprocessed signal that appears in instruments from the spitfire library.

In brief:

Everything you need for the strings section, in the highest quality and functionality you will find in the cinematic strings library.

Everything you need to arrange all sections of the orchestra, in the highest quality and functionality you will find in the spitfire albion one library (additionally in the set you get effective organic percussion transitions (swooshes, cymbals) and percussion instruments)

Metropolis ark 1 is the same as above only with the more “characteristic” color of instruments, dark sound.

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

I recently purchased 8Dio’s Adagio strings because they’re on sale and I liked the Pizzicato and the Spicatto.

1 Like