Which page builder is free for wordpress theme stock for selling on themeforest?

Hello guys,
I just want to that which page builder is free for wordpress theme stock for selling on themeforest? I mean is there any page builder that i can use freely in my wordpress theme and i dont have to pay or buy any license for it. Please provide me the names. Thanks

You can use any builder from the WP plugins repository, for example Elementor. You do not have to bundle the plugin with the theme, just use the TGMPA script to install it from the repository.

2 Likes

Oh wow thats great…thanks for the quick answer :slight_smile:

However, my advice is that make sure your theme also works with the default WP block editor (Gutenberg) as well. The 3rd party plugins like Elementor should be just an option for people who prefer them. It is not wise in long-term to rely solely on any 3rd party plugins. They can decide not to offer free lite version anymore or add some serious restrictions and you are screwed.

Thanks @LSVRthemes for this advice too. I can think about the Gutenberg editor first then the other options. Really appreciate you help :heart: