Where to find theme downloadable link in themeforest dashboard?

I am not able to locate my purchased theme URL. How do I locate it? I have already paid for it.

Hi @aidan40,

If you already purchased Item then please login to your Envato market account then Please download the Item from your Dashboard => Download tab. To go to download page please refer this link (marketplace).net/downloads example for themeforest Downloads. There you will find all of your purchased Item list. You can download them from there.

If it is your first purchase then envato has sent you an email to confirm your purchase. you have to confirm by clicking the link/button in that email. then you will see your item under your Downloads page.

If you didn’t receive the email then in your Downloads page there you will see a notification and a link to resend the confirmation link to your email. click on resend it will send email with confirmation link. so that you can confirm your email and your purchased will be ready to download.

Thanks

I have the purchase code, I have paid for it, But it is not showing in the download section.

@aidan40

If you purchased an item through Themeforest/Codecanyon then it should show in your Downloads as @mgscoder has told you. If what you mean however is that you can see the item, but no longer is showing on Envato Market as being available, then it means the item has been removed either by the author, or by Envato.

1 Like