Where are all reviewers?

Hi Community! I’ve 2-3 tracks Queued for Review or Temporarily held for further review from 8-10 days !
WTF? Are there others of you with this problem?

1 Like

One of the reviewers is chairing a symposium on world peace in Japan, and another is on holiday with his dog in Goa. Or something like that. They will be back very soon, or are back already (I can’t remember exactly what the last update said), so the queue should speed up before long. Everyone else is experiencing the same delays. Hang in there.

It’s about eleven days currently.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

Hey @SpaceStockFootage can you share with us the place where you obtain that top secret infos about the Envato staff? :wink: Thanks

It was an official post from one of the review grand masters. The times, dates and places may not be entirely accurate, but that was the general gist.

1 Like

The reviewers are doing a great job and sometimes life events and circumstances need to be attended to.

3 Likes

There’s a dedicated thread for AJ review queue length, here it’s: What is the Audiojungle review queue length now?.
Authors update that thread daily, sometimes reviewers bring explanations about why the queue is too long and something like that.
Here’s the post where SpaceStockFootage brought those infos from.

Holiday in Goa with his dog/Having a baby… I was close!