When I buy a theme, do I get it exactly as I see it in the Examples in here or just the structure?

When I buy a theme, do I get it exactly as I see it in the Examples in here or just the structure?

In other words, do I get only the structure or do I get it with the loren ipsum, photos, etc. like in the demo?

If is a WordPress theme, mostly, “what you see in the demo is what you get” :slight_smile:
Make sure that the theme you purchase, comes with the demo content, the .XML file / 1 click install.

1 Like

It is highly unlikely to include the image assets

I want to be sure what do I get then, whats gonna be different from the demo?

Wordpress themes don;t come looking like the demo by defualt

The vast majority of themes will come with demo content either as a one-click import or XML file. Actioning this will make it look like what you see on the demo.

However, usually, authors do not own the rights to include the demo photos or video so these would not appear and will probably be substituted with placeholders.

The only way to know for sure is to ask the author in item comments

So, your saying that Im gonna get the structute but not the content, like, if theres a header slider, its gonna be there with all the effects and stuff but not the pictures?

Because that can work too, because obviously I’m gonna change the pictures and the text but I want it to be the only thing that needs changing.

And the theme is upload to wordpress exactly as every other theme right?, There’s no need to do anything before in the file

In theory yes but you need to ask the author as only they can confirm the details

Ok, I asked him, Im waiting for his response.

Thanks Charlie4282!

sure you will get everything without Images.
Other everything will be same.

Thanks