Themes Full Package of theme / template / stack upon purchase?

If we purchase do all the themes/stacks come with ALL pages to edit, use, duplicate, and all included images for sizes, editing, social media buttons, etc. Somewhat new to WP but not web design, but previously when I purchase a template/theme I want to be able to modify the whole layout. Thanks.

Probably better to ask the individual theme authors when inquiring on their items.

Most authors include demo content, but that demo content is not always the same.

If they’re using premium images without rights to distribute, those will not be included in the demo content.

Some authors demonstrate more pages in their demo than they do in the demo content.

It’s best you contact the individual authors with your pre-sale question as it will vary from one author to the next.

Very good. Many non-WP templates I’ve purchased before either had purchased pics, royalty-free, or even copyrighted placeholder images with watermarks. Comparing another company’s themes, they have standard which only gives one demo page and some extended which gives you all even PhotoShop files. Avada’s themes, are they too a mix of both when purchasing?