What music licence for exhibition video?

I’m a video editor, purchasing music to use in a video to be played at exhibitions in Europe.
Will a regular music licence cover me for this?
In addition, if the client wants me to make other language versions of the video am I still covered, or do we need to purchase it again?

Yes, one license is enough for different language versions. Read more here https://audiojungle.net/licenses/faq#allowed-variations-a

And as long as the video is free to watch at the exhibitions the regular license is fine as well.

Hi, I work at a PR agency. I am going to buy two songs from envato on behalf of my client. The songs will be used in a short education video about their program. The video will be uploaded in their youtube channel and website. Which licence shall I buy? Tried to check in your FAQ but did not find the question I ask. Appreciate your prompt reply. Thanks.

A reguler license is enough.

Depending on which European country, you may want to make sure who’s responsible for paying royalties if the music is registered with a PRO. Exhibits are public places and royalties may be collected.