What is the Themeforest review queue length now?

8 days and nothing :clap:

10th day - still nothing - :mask:

Hi:
Still waiting to be a author here. I uploaded my first item, 7 days ago. I pretty sure they havenā€™t touch my theme even a single time :smile:

12th day :frowning: - its tooo looong

9 days in review queue, still too long, maybe we should adapt with 10+ in review, and if you receive 3+ soft rejects near a month should wait. :relaxed:

ThemeForest need a progress bar with a queue for review. Thatā€™s it :slight_smile:

Still very long? Submitted my last item 5 days ago.

WordPress or HTML?

Weā€™ve been hearing the same thing for months now, that theyā€™re trying to hire new staff, etc etc, but the queue is the same and we still wait 2 weeks just to get soft-rejected

Now with the new reviewers even the review process became a nightmare with every reviewer soft-rejecting themes for stupid reasons.

I donā€™t submit items that often, but this thing definitely needs to be fixed. We canā€™t wait 10 years to get your things in place. Your standars for themes are as high as possible while your services are quite poor, to say. Lately all the changes were only for Envatoā€™s benefit, more money more money more money.

7 Likes

There no official statement as to how many new reviewers were added to the team. We are just hearing we are going to hire new review staff.

If Envato hears me, HIRE ME !!! It will be fast as never seen before :smile:

A simple HTML Coming soon template

Iā€™m about where to build a template is almost faster than wait the first reviewā€¦

12th day. Still waitingā€¦ :frowning:

12th day. Still waiting.

10th day . :frowning:

I dont know anything about reviewing, but I am really good at dispersing Queues. Hire me !!. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10th day too.

But I donā€™t mind waiting that much, I started working on a new theme meanwhile, so itā€™s not like Iā€™m losing time.

Itā€™s just the insecurity of it allā€¦ We need the progress bar back!

Atleast, they can add a feature where we know, what is our queue no.

Eg:

Author is in on 5 position in the queue.
Author is in on 10 position in the soft reject queue.

4 Likes

+1000 that would be a very nice feature.