What is the best plugin for Strings?

You should try LA Strings and Sonokinetic Da Capo

We are working with EWQL Complete Composer Bundle and think about the Hollywood Categories of EWQL. The 8dio sounds really good! :slight_smile:

EdC_arts said

Well, it seems another one is born :wink:

http://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/orchestral-cinematic/emotive-strings/

^ I’m looking forward to a proper user review of this

NI Kontakt and Spitfire Albion are great!

concerning nice and lush hollywood-like legato strings nothing beats 8 dio’s agitato series imo. especially the violins are amazing and you can play very fast super realistic legato lines. the price is quite fair in my opinion. is can also recommend adagietto. it’s a stripped down version of the complete adagio range and I especially love the ensemble staccato patch and the sordino dynamic bowings for romantic music. I also use Ni actions strings, ewql Hollywood strings and some other libs like orchestral essentials by project sam but I especially love the 8dio’s for their realism. For very deep basses I can also recommend the adagio basses. very deep and detailed. particularly the staccatos:-)

Thanks All! :slight_smile:

Maybe this has been answered, what is the best ensemble plugin? Is there something affordable out there that is high enough quality?

Spectrasonic Omnisphere has some pretty good Hollywood-esque strings, I also use Symphonic Sphere by the same company.