What if the author has Authorized commercial use?

1)Situation the author himself issues a license for commercial use, the material is also delivered as Free.

Who can tell you if you can use it this way?
2) Situation two sites,allowed commercial use for projects.

The author can’t supersede envato’s license if the item is purchased from these marketplaces

“ENG”
Then a counter question, envato does not have the right to prohibit me from using CC by 4.0. I do not have to buy,use 100% of the materials for my project exclusively from this site Videohive,audiojungle. This applies to free stock videos, backgrounds, music, and photos. I also have no right to prohibit me from creating my own transitions and effects. And you can also give them away for free or sell them anywhere. As long as this project is not on videohive,it does not apply to Exlussive author, which means that as an author, I can do whatever I want with my project. p.s You are confusing free use and licenses for Envato. I asked many authors they answered me that it is possible even the Envato moderators themselves. And the fact that let’s say one purchase= one project,and for each new one you need a new or expanded one, and so on.
============
What about music CC by 4.0 Telling me Support.

"

Сводка

РУС"
“Тогда встречный вопрос, envato не праве запрещать мне использовать CC by 4.0. Я не обязан покупать,использовать 100% материалов для своего проекта исключительно с этой площадке. Это касается стоковых бесплатных видео,фонов,музыки и фото. Так же мне не в праве запретить создавать свои переходы и эффекты. И так же их раздавать бесплатно или продавать где угодно. До тех пор пока этот проект не будет на videohive,он не под подает под Exlussive author, а значит как автор я могу делать со своим проектом всё что захочу.” < П.С.
Вы путаете свободное использование и лицензии на Envato. Я спрашивал многих авторов они мне отвечали что можно даже сами модераторы Envato. А то что допустим одна покупка= один проект,и на каждый новый надо новая или расширенная и так знаю.

The reply here from envato refers to the ‘demo’ which is not the same as including items in the download version. For example, a demo website can use stock photography (assuming they have the right license), but this stock content must be removed from the downloadable copy.

No, you don’t need to do this

As long as they are your work then yes you can do this BUT NOT if you are an exclusive author and these elements are also for sale on envato

Exclusive author is exactly the opposite of this. Exclusive authors cannot sell, give or distribute items for sale on envato anywhere else. Non-exclusive authors can.

1 Like

I have a couple of works on other 3D drains but these projects I did not fill in on Envato. I don’t put two identical projects on both platforms.As for projects on Envato itself. I can make a separate project specifically for the platform. And also create it for After effects, and after in Premiere pro, and Final Cut. According to the rules, no one forbids me to make my own projects for 3 different programs.

Сводка

У меня есть пару работ на других 3D стоках но эти проекты я не заливал на Envato. Я же не выкладываю два одинаковых проекта на обе платформы. А что касается проектов на самом Envato. Я могу сделать отдельный проект специально для платформы. И так же его создать для After effects,а после в Premiere pro, и Final Cut. По правилам никто не запрещает мне свои же проекты на 3 разных программы делать.

But you answered my question,those items that are sold on Envato should not be given away for free on other sources, or be on other 3D stocks, As Exlussive author. What about free projects to promote your portfolio or YouTube channel? I won’t ask your permission. But these projects will not be on Envato. I hope this is clear.

Сводка

Но вы ответили мне на вопрос,те элементы которые продаются на Envato,не должны раздаваться бесплатно на других источниках,или быть на других 3D cтоках, Так как Exlussive author. А насчёт бесплатных проектов в качестве продвижения своего портфолио,или канала на Youtube. Я не буду спрашивать вашего разрешения. Но эти проекты не будут на Envato. Надеюсь с этим понятно.