What happened to CodeCanyon?

Hi guys,

Just noticed that no new scripts have been launched on CodeCanyon.
Have all developers, got on vacation? Or the reviewer also went on vacation?
It’s strange, because a few months ago, scripts were released within 3 / 4 days, and now, i see that for about almost 2 weeks no new script was released…
Also noticed a decrease on item sells… I don’t know if this is the case with everyone else, but it seems strange… :smile:

Best regards.

1 Like

Wow, no approved items in PHP version since June 22; and same thing for WordPress plugins category.
Its strange because according to Review Turnaround for CC (http://quality.market.envato.com/codecanyon), current queue is 6 days.

Hmm, I also noticed this low approval on ThemeForest too. Few weeks ago +130 items were approved per week, now only 60-70 items (For WP category).

1 Like

This is a bit strange, right?! :confused:
I hope the reviewer is fine :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Do you think, Envato is trying to reduce the number of items, or maybe approving only top notch works?
I think this is important for us (authors) and for customers, to have nice works, which is awesome for the web development, but I also think all the markets are being a bit full of top notch items.
Why not letting customers decide what is a good deal for them, and what isn’t?!
I’m not saying that all items are good, which i seen very bad items, that still exist on the markets, but probably accept further more works, and then let customers to do their choices…

This is not the first time this has happened on CC. Just give it a little time and things should go back to normal.

You think reviewer went on vacation?! :blush:

Yes what happened to Codecanyon. I have uploaded my plugin and it has been already 7 days and the the file is still in Queued for Review. Is the reviewer went on vacation? Is codeCanyon is down?

7 days is not very long. Don’t include the weekend. Be patient.

It’s summer time :smiley:

IN the states… not in Oz. Which is where they are headquartered…

The reviewers are from all around the world.
CodeCanyon’s main reviewer is from India.