What are the best logo designs in the world?

I’m curious. I love looking through all the new logo submissions on GraphicRiver and Elements. Some amazing logo designs in there!

But what do you creative folks think is the best logo design in the world. And why? What makes it good? Would love to see/hear examples of your favorite logos from designers, companies, and organizations around the world. Be sure to include images/examples of your favorite logos!

Hi. Thanks for sharing.
For me a good logo should be simple (without being boring) and memorable. Last point is usually united to branding: that is what makes our design distinctive, its details and especially its application, because “four tires are not a car”.

As a student I adored the fat and bold work of John Sayles and a 60-70s master Gerd Leufert. I also liked the concepts and ideas of Paula Scher and the whole team of Pentagram and Landor. Currently I also like the works of Ramotion and Wolff Olins (Despite I hate his website, LOL, nobody is perfect).

For me, other great logos designers are Stevan Rodic, George Bokhua and Unipen.

Here the examples. :smiley:

91e3297dc881f34be21fca4bc4b761962931653d-copy

91e3297dc881f34be21fca4bc4b761962931653d

5 Likes

@empativo Thanks for kicking things off! Would love to see some example of images of all those designers. Care to share/embed some of your favorites?

Hello Scott,

Great thread !! I’m happy to share about it because i really love logo creation !!
I first want to apologize for my english :slight_smile: I’m hoping that people will understand me.

For me, the qualities that a logo must possess are : simplicity, longevity and accuracy.
Why? Because in my opinion, a simple and original logo will be easily recognizable and will go through time without losing it’s power and efficiency !!
One easy example that i like : NIKE
Simple, dynamic and versatile… this logo is used in multiple ways (publicity, clothes, running shoes and more) and always looks great ! This logo was created in 1971 and the «swoosh» is still the same and can be used with the name «NIKE» or without it and people will not make the difference… the symbol is anchored in their mind !!!

That said, there’s many great logo in the world and i want to share some that i think that are awesome by their creativity, originality and simplicity. Working with negative space and main letter (like MOSLEEP in my examples) is interesting and give a clever and unique style to the logo !! Here’s some kind of logos that i like much !!

Logos

For me the best logo in the world… i’m not very original and i assume it… it’s the «Apple» logo.
Why ? Because he’s simple, fresh, strong, bold, minimalist,… I would like to be the one who create this logo :slight_smile: it will be for another time.

And you will surely remember the wonderful tweak of the logo in memory of Steve Jobs !!

-monochrome-steve-jobs

Okay… i’m done :slight_smile: let’s return to work and try to create some awesome logos !!!

Cheers mates

Dany
Opaq Media Design

5 Likes

Hi Scott,

Thank you for the opportunity to share about the best logo designs.

I think good logo design must be simple, creative, recognizable, memorable, and can be applied in light and dark color backgrounds, and also could be an added value if creatively using negative space.

Here are some great examples :

FedEx

NBC

Spartan Golf Club

Pencil

Families

Horror Films

mosleep

I really like FedEx logo which the arrow formed by the space between the E and the X, represent fast - > express.

Regards,
Yopie

4 Likes

Good examples. The dialog logo it is terrific. Like it so much!!!

1 Like

Yeah, this logo is really strong!!

1 Like

Nice examples !! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, those are all good examples of logos. But then, we must be reminded that not all logos are appropriate to a business. It will still depend on its concepts.

I personally think logo design is a very objective stuff, and everyone has his own taste. No need to put too much stress on it.

I love the example above, My favorite number one is the new “American Airlines” logo. Just wow!

Hello Scott,

Check some of these logos.

@Opaq I also like your designs

Thank you very much Ann :slight_smile: !!! Cheers

Determining the “best” logo designs is subjective and depends on individual preferences, industry trends, and design principles. However, several Best Logo Generators that are widely recognized for their creativity, simplicity, and enduring impact.

1. Nike:

• The Nike swoosh is one of the most recognizable logos globally. Its simplicity and dynamic design convey movement, athleticism, and a sense of empowerment.
  2. Apple:

• The Apple logo, an apple with a bite taken out of it, is synonymous with innovation and sleek design. It has become a symbol of the company’s commitment to simplicity and user-friendly technology.
  3. McDonald’s:

• The golden arches of McDonald’s are instantly associated with the brand. The simplicity and bright colors make it memorable, and it has stood the test of time.
  4. Coca-Cola:

• Coca-Cola’s script logo is timeless and has become an integral part of the brand’s identity. The red and white color scheme is iconic, and the flowing letters convey a sense of enjoyment.
  5. Google:

• Google’s logo is a playful and dynamic representation of the brand. The use of vibrant colors and a sans-serif font reflects the company’s innovative and approachable image.
  6. Mercedes-Benz:

• The Mercedes-Benz logo, a simple yet elegant three-pointed star within a circle, represents the brand’s commitment to quality, durability, and innovation in the automotive industry.
  7. Adidas:

• The Adidas logo, featuring three parallel stripes, is straightforward and powerful. It symbolizes speed, strength, and endurance, aligning with the brand’s focus on sports and athleticism.
  8. WWF (World Wildlife Fund):

• The WWF logo creatively uses negative space to form the shape of a panda within a black-and-white palette. It effectively communicates the organization’s mission to protect wildlife.
  9. FedEx:

• The FedEx logo is lauded for its clever use of negative space, incorporating an arrow between the “E” and “X,” symbolizing precision, speed, and efficiency in the delivery service.
  10. Amazon:

• The Amazon logo features an arrow that starts at “A” and points to “Z,” emphasizing the company’s extensive product range. The smile shape created by the arrow conveys a positive customer experience.

Remember that the effectiveness of a logo depends on its alignment with the brand’s values, industry, and target audience. What may be considered the “best” logo can vary based on individual opinions and cultural contexts.