Website links in emails dont work properly

Hi whenI click a link in the notification email, it just gets divertwed to the website home page, there are 2 links in the email, and both do this. It’s pretty crap and then I have to wade through pages tofind that there is no easy way to contact you… have to go to forum and figure that out too. Crap!

Hi ,We’d like to let you know that an update to your item [Olympus - Social Networking WordPress Theme] is now available in your Downloads page.
Remember: you need to be logged in to download the update.

Even when I am logged in and then click the links, it just goes to a default page and shows me as nort logged in. Please don’t blather on about faulty browsers etc, I dont have these problems anywhere else, I just want you to fix your site.
Thanks

Hi,

You can use Envato Market WordPress Plugin to get auto update features. This plugin helps customers receive updates to their premium wordpress Themes & Plugins purchased through Envato Market (ThemeForest & CodeCanyon).
you can download the plugin from here:

Using this Envato Market WordPress Plugin you will see:

1. Latest version (need to update version) number
  2. Details view option for the latest version

otherwise you can download the update version from Envato Market Downloads page and update manually using ftp.

Note: Better to keep a full backup before doing the update.

Thanks