Web application hard reject

Hello everybody,

I just had my first submission and my first hard rejection. You can see my demo here https://vc.meethub.eu

Is this rejection permanent? Can proceed to corrections or will be rejected anyway? I am very disappointed.

Thanks

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Meethub Video Conference” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

2 Likes

Hello!

Looks nice!
What technology stack did you use? It’s difficult to organize live stream in php.

1 Like

Hi,

Its a nodejs project with nuxt (vue), socket.io and wrtc for the streaming. I am using the mesh architecture for multi video conference. To see the capabilities you must open a couple of browser windows in the same room.

Can somebody tell me what is wrong with the quality of this project and i had a hard reject?

Can i make a refactor if the problem is the code and resubmit?

Any advice?

Thanks

1 Like

What category did you upload this item to?

1 Like

Javascript / Social Networks

1 Like

Can anybody help me?
What is wrong with this project to get a hard reject?

It lacks administrative features

@TitanSystems Administrative features are mandatory for all items in store?

Not really but your item needs it, most probably because many customers will use it for business. Also, you should provide easy customization features for them.

2 Likes

@TitanSystems Thanks for your help. I will write this app from the scratch with an admin panel and re-submit.

Do you think this is a good idea?

1 Like

Absolutely, let me tell you something.
In codecanyon, customers will eventually choose your item if it surpasses all your competitors, so spend some time checking out your enemies and come out with a more brighter idea than them.

3 Likes

It’s a good product, but as @TitanSystems tells you, add an admin panel, good documentation, which I recommend including videos, and try again. It is doing a good job, but it has to be a useful application for a large group of potential clients with different needs.

Thank you very much. I started rewriting the application with a lot of new features. Admin panel is one of then.

I will try again in about a month.

2 Likes