we found it isn't at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won't be able to re-submit this item again.

3 times i upload my after effect project to videohive and every time they reject my file by saying

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Lower Thirds” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.

When reviewing projects, in addition to overall quality of design and execution, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Unfortunately we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria.

We look forward to seeing more of your work.

What to do Now any Suggestion?

this is my lower third template that i’ve created recently

I think you need to make different styles of colours you depend on only one method which is red and white. From my opinion try to do more styles of colours

but we can easily customize the color and the project has total color control . There Team says The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.

Thanks for you’re reply

Hello,
The first thing that caught my eye is the title… 0:02 The square around number 18 overlaps with the text “lower thirds”. I don’t know if it is intentional or not, but at first glance it looks like a mistake. What that says to a potential buyer and the reviewer about author that overlooks, doesn’t pay attention and leaves such flaws even in the title of the project? Imagine how low the expectations for the whole project gets when You set the tone like that at the very start. It’s a very easily fixable flaw, but still it is a design flaw.

I’m not a fan of the color choice either, but that’s a matter of taste so… hard to argue on that :slight_smile:

Most animations looks good, but there are some that are just like “no” like 0:56 the one at the top. I understand Your creative approach, but the why that extra going back and forth with logo and when the logo stops ant one side it covers the text, when stops at the other side it’s out of the edge of the screen…

Those details give the project an overall amateur feel to it.

That’s just my opinion :wink: Hope that helps. Just keep on trying, push Yourself to improve Your work and it will pay of :wink:

1 Like