Rejected project please help this is the third time

Hello
i uploaded 3 projects before and i get the same respond by rejection
this is the email they sent me and a picture of my project setup and preview

i really hope you can help me

Thank you

Thank you for taking the time to submit your lower third project. Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.

When reviewing lower third projects, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file.

Sometimes simple or basic lower third projects are acceptable, however they must contain exceptional design in both the layout of the graphics, as well as how the typography and font choices compliment the design.

Unfortunately we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria.

Hi.
I think is too simple about animation and design. And motion is too fast. Plus, there are tons of lower thirds packs already on videohive, your design needs to be outstanding to be approved . Just an idea.
Good Luck!!

Thank you so much for your comments!!!
I think you are right and I am new with enavto, please if you have any other advice I would be so happy to receive .

I Just have another qustion
What you think of my AE project setup with files, folders , names and structure?

I don´t know if it´s the right structure but this is how I organize my projects:

• MAIN COMP (RENDER)
  • COMP 01 (EDIT)
  • COMP 02 (EDIT) and etc
  • ASSETS (folder):
    Images (folder): png, jpg, eps, etc.
    Videos (folder): mov, etc
  • COMPS (folder): here I put all precomps that customer is not going to render individually
  • Solids (folder) : only solids used inside the project, I delete the rest of the solids not used inside any other comp.

NOTE: I think that you need to make clear which comps are for edition and which for final render or renders, that´s better for customers to understand what they have to do with you project.
COMP 01 COMP 02 and etc obviously can have a more specific name, but is important that you make clear that those are for edition.
I usually use color labels this way:
Comps to edit: green color
Comps to render and not to edit : red color
Comps were you dont need to touch anything but if you have the knowledge you can do it: orange or yellow color
Like traffic lights :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for helping , you helped me so much!!!
I like the colors idea !!! It make more sense
I think I gonna start using it :wink:
Thank you for sharing your knowledge

You´re very welcome :+1::wink: