Video previews not working

Anyone else has the issue with video previews on Videohive?
I’m getting the following error:
“The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.”

Front page also

@KingDog I hope everything is ok?

not working

Yup Devs are on top of it and it will hopefully be working soon. Thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks, sorry for disturbing :slight_smile:
Cheers!

We are having this problem as well. It appears to be intermittent. Sometimes it works sometimes not. This morning it didn’t work for me in Chrome but did in FF. Now Chrome is working again. Another person in the office cannot see previews in either browser.

Hi,
December 2021, got the same problem. Windows 10 + all the web browsers failed. Need to buy some clips cannot see preview. Is the any chance this will be fixed? Is Evanto Elements the same as Videohive? All the video previous works there. Do I need a new account to buy things Evanto Elements, or the same as videohive.

It’s still exactly the same - on both Elements and the individual marketplaces. I am a buyer/member on both for years and this problem exists on every browser. It’s clearly a server-side issue that does not exist anywhere else on the web I or anyone else views videos. I deal with this nearly every day and just about ready to find alternatives. I wish it would be fixed but at minimum, communicate regularly how this problem is being addressed.

1 Like

Hi in late 2022, 2023 nearly.

Still unfixed, now Windows 11. Any of sollutions above doenst work. It very anoying not to see a preview. Why Video hive do not use a YouTube instead as video preview in modern times? Your server engine used to work 6-7 yeras ago, but from 2 yeras ago problems only.

It happened in one of my items too some days ago. I uploaded again the preview video and it worked fine.