Unfortunately, we were unable to approve your submission because your files were inaccurately represented as responsive and fails to implement the feature up to ThemeForest's standards

Unfortunately, we were unable to approve your submission because your files were inaccurately represented as responsive and fails to implement the feature up to ThemeForest’s standards. Please take a moment to make sure that your design implements the feature well for mobile devices as well.

Please help me.

I do not know what to do.

First of all, why the title is so long?!

The community will be able to give you advices if you add a url to your demo. As I understand “your files were inaccurately represented as responsive” seems that your is theme is not mobile friendly?

Try to improve the responsiveness of your item before resubmitting your theme again.

Regards

Hello,

This is the demo URL http://kuke.foryoursite.info/ .

please help :frowning:

The reviewer is right there are a lot of mobile issues:

• the site is not properly responsive esp. the main slider and there are numerous issues with spacing, padding and navigation.

With all due respect this is a long long way off the necessary standard even if you do fix the responsive problems

• is it completely original ? It feels like restyled from another design?

• if the site is a HTML template then calling it a WP theme throughout the demo is not a good move

• design basics like typography, spacing, margins, alignment, hierarchy etc. all need work

• the about section is just four boxes? Feels very weird compared to the other longer sections

• services, news, portfolio, testimonials just using the same content repeated appears very lazy and unfinished

• none of the blog posts, portfolio items etc, link anywhere or even lightbox?

• flicker ‘widget’ in footer is not dynamic and just a set of images (the same one repeated)

• header and footer both need work

ok ,
thank you my friend :slight_smile:

Can anyone tell me about file submission … I have submitted my first file 4 days ago. I have not got any feedback from them. How many days they will take to review my file???

Approx guidelines are here http://quality.market.envato.com these are not guaranteed and I’m pretty sure that reviewers don’t work on Xmas day meaning that there may be a longer wait.

Tanx Charlie