Uncode Product registration. Old registration details are lost.

I am a new web developer and have recently started working on my current company’s website on wordpress.

My Uncode theme System status page says “Not verified-Please register your copy of uncode”

The person who worked earlier had the API key and purchase code but now I am unable to get this information from him. I dont have account details for the Envato account.
Is there a way to regenerate the API key code? How do I register Uncode with Envato?

The current Uncode version I am using is 1.6.4.2. I need to increase the PHP max_input_vars to 3000 which displays in red as warning. I am unable to create social icons due to this issue.

Please help to resolve this issue.
TIA.

Unless you have access to account with the theme license, there is nothing you can do. If the person who bought it won’t help you, then your only bet is to buy your own license.

But how to do that, I mean, I’ve already have an envato account, and I see the product which I think is the same the developer use for my web, and I have different options, regular, extended. Which of them should I buy. Another question, if I do that I loose al the configurations in my web or how will work that ?

Regular license should be fine, but it depends on your project, read more about the licenses here : https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard

Purchasing and activating your license shouldn’t have any effect over your existing content or settings. Updating the theme may, but that depends on the theme itself, you should contact the theme author before you do an update.