Unable to upload motion graphics items.

Hello There.

I’m unable to upload the motion graphics content since last night. Does anyone facing the same issue?

However, I tried uploading through FTP, it shows that contents have been successfully uploaded but when I see them in the dashboard page, the message shows as “Your items are processing”. it’s been an hour by now nothing is processing.

I tried refreshing the page, Re-uploaded more than 3 to 4 items, tried it in the Zip format. but no luck. :frowning:

Requesting VideoHive team to look into this issue and sort this out AESP.

Note: Day before yesterday I had uploaded few items and it was working absolutely fine.

Thank you for your patience.

Sharing a screenshot of the same for better understanding.

Just have a look, My Source file is .Mov and I have kept for uploading (Red color Box) no progress bar on the status of the upload. it’s got stuck at the same stage.

I spent an hour and an hour of time to understand the actual issue, at the end No use, and waste of time. Seeking for expertise adive on this.

I am really not able to understand why Video hive took a decision to change the uploading system. I still go with the old uploading method.

After waiting so long time look at this,

uploading failed.

This is the follow up issue which I got again when I tried to upload.

Please refer the screenshot.

I am trying to bring up the problem which I am facing, Please don’t assume that I am pointing out the mistakes.

I genuinely expecting this site to reach many author like me in near future without any hassles.

I have raised the ticket to support team, waiting for the revert.