U-Design theme non-compatible with woo-commerce 3.5+ and Stripe 4.1.13

After a bit of research I have found the U-Design theme released in December is non-compatible with WooCommerce 3.5+ and more specifically the Stripe Payment Gateway 4.1.13. When on checkout, the inline payment form from Strip is just a white small area with no ability to enter card number, etc. WooCommerce 3.5 was released in October so hopefully there is a patch released soon so I can turn credit card processing back on. If someone has a workaround in the meantime for this issue, I would be very appreciative or I will have to leave this theme if a patch takes a while. One thread online said "Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at self (“script-src https://js.stripe.com”). Source: ;undefinederror. Seems to feel like a js issue. Lessen learned is to wait until the theme says it works with the latest versions. I just never had an issue with the Theme being behind like this and has worked well for me for many years. I hope you have a wonderful day. Bob

Hi

The best way to get this support is Contact The Theme Author and request them to update your concern WooCommerce and Strip Payment Gateway to make compatibility with the latest version.

Thanks

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I have found their support area and posted the same information over there.

1 Like