Having issues with the purchased theme

Hi there. I purchased the Unicamp theme yesterday and tried to activate the licence in the way you showed - it doesn’t work. Besides, I have an issue with a message:

Your theme (Unicamp Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:

1. Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.
  2. If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.

But then there is a very complicated process I got lost in.

Please help fix these issues. Thanks

Hi,

Please contact the author of your purchased theme, the author will assist you.

How to contact an author to get support or for any technical query:

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for getting back but I can’t contact Support since it shows Wrong code. What’s EXACTLY the code of my purchase: it does not get accepted on the website or support blank form.
Thanks
George

IVIP50238501.pdf (31.6 KB)

Thanks for getting back but I can’t contact Support since it shows Wrong code. What’s EXACTLY the code of my purchase: it does not get accepted on the website or support blank form. Tried with all the numbers on the invoice: invoice No, order No… nothing works.

Thanks

George

This is all I have, connected with the purchase

You have to click on the Download where you will get options to download the license/purchase code.
Please check this article:

Thanks

I DON’T HAVE THAT OPTION - provided you with the screenshot

Does nothing happen eg drop down appear when you click the download button?

definitely you have options.

1. Click ‘Downloads’ from the drop-down menu.`
  2. Click ‘License certificate & purchase code’ (available as PDF or text file).

Please check this video:

Thanks

No, there is not drop down.
George

It’s pretty tricky (as per @mgscoder’s video) for that to be the case.

Have you tried clearing your cache and/or trying an alternative browser?

Tried with a different browser - NO SUCH OPTION.
Could you please send me the code via email?
Thanks
George

Please open an Envato Customer support Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to check it for you.

Thanks