Two flyers rejected need help !!

These flyers were rejected I would like to know what’s wrong please

Your designs are too basic compared to existing items on the market, they lack some effects and attractiveness…You need to work harder, try to see other works in the market hope you will learn something.

2 Likes

Your flyer is too basic your need learning more for approved graphicriver regards.

2 Likes

my design is too weak ?! lol ok what about the christmas party is it too weak too ?
Can i have more detailed critics ?

Dude, its really basic flyers, like u are download free psd and change some info like u want. But u need train ur skill after rejects like this. Its normal, we are all get experience after new works and learning new trendinga of design, all time. GL with study and exp my friend.

1 Like

Dude, none of your design is at that quality standard, you should accept that…even the Christmas party flyer, i can judge why did you choose that model?? do you think the guy creates a unique look on that flyer?? do you think that model dressed like Christmas??

(Tip: The guy got branding on his clothes, that is not allowed)

Your design looks too plain, they lack some effects / final touch…
Take a look at this flyer .

2 Likes

Dude, you cant use thia cars. BMW not giving flyer license for sales. Just find some cars without license or use just for preview. Use in pss just black hightlight ans smart object for replace.

1 Like

ok ok ok I get it. thanks for the advices about the branding clothes and the car licence etc very helpful
I will improve my design and make more advanced stuffs.
Anything that I need to kow again ?

1 Like

Nope, just do all of u want. GL!)