Need feedback, my flyers keep rejected :/

Hi, i created new flyer for new year and again hard reject? Do you know why, or any advice?
Thank you very much.

Probably because the design is too basic, and the 2018, which l assume is a graphic are different heights.

:cocktail:

hmm… my flyer is too basic but “posters” like this are approved [Removed - calling out other items]

rly dont get it sometimes

But the first example has more going on visually, as well as the author having a good grasp of lighting affects and possibly layer styles.

The second also has more going on visually, although not my style.

Your design looks nice, but it probably just needs more elements.

I know that it is tempting to do basic and quick flyers, initially, so you can justify your time to profit ratios, but that also might mean a higher than normal rejection rate.

I have downloaded about $500 worth of graphic elements for flyers, as well as other sources, so l have plenty of elements to throw on my ones, (click avatar link) if needed.

As well as other tricks to speed up production without losing quality.

There will come a time when you have to decide whether you want to turn this into a business or just a hobby.

And you will probably make that decision when you have been at it for a while, learned a lot, learn’t how to make it more complex and still keep the speed up.

When l first started l did about 1 or 2 a week, and now l can do them a lot quicker, Only becuase l kept learning and investing.

Good luck.

:cocktail::moneybag::desert_island: