TOKEN envato

Hi,
purchased access to Envato Ellments. I downloaded the JNews saber. After installing and entering the token - displays the message: “Failed to validate license, please check if required access is granted when token created, also please check to make sure if your account already bought the item”.
What am I doing wrong?

Hi,

If you downloaded the item from envato elements then please note that envato elements items don’t come with it’s own license and envato elements don’t provide any token to validate purchase (item license) because envato elements don’t sale items. envato elements provide subscription package where customer will get access to download items free.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi,

I had the same problem with Envato elements so, If I downloaded an item from envato elements I can not get the toke code?

Hi @medmarc,

If you mean purchase code for the item license then please note that Item from envato elements do not come with purchase code and the item should work fine without entering the purchase code.

But this thread open for elements token which can use to verify elements subscription and only can use in subscribed account in envato elements.

Thanks

I downloaded an item from envato elements and when I installed it asked me to insert the token code.
sorry can be a stupid question.

from your screenshot I can see it is asking token for product license registration. If you downloaded the item from envato elements then you have to skip this registration process and the plugin should to work fine. because envato elements don’t provide this Item license registration features.