Purchase code not valid

I went to Envato support but however it won’t accept my license code: Screenshot by Lightshot where I took form here: Screenshot by Lightshot. I copied the “Item License Code” from the txt file but no luck.

Can you help us out. Thanks in advance.

Hi @bkershner21,

Look like you have downloaded the item from envato elements.
Envato Elements don’t provide any purchase code. You don’t need any purchase codes to use Element’s items. You can just ignore any requests to enter one. please just ignore entering the purchase code and it should work fine for you.

Thanks

Hello,

It still asks me to provide license key. Screenshot by Lightshot

Thanks

Hi,

You don’t need to try to register the license.
As you can see in your screenshot The registration only for getting author support. As envato elements don’t come with author support, you don’t need to register the license and the item should work fine without entering the purchase code.

Thanks

I left the purchase code field blank that why it says “Please specify your license key”.

It never should work in that way. if you know who is the author of that item then you can go to author profile page in envato market and let them know the issue. Hope they will check it for you.

Otherwise please contact Elements support team here - Elements Support. Elements Support will contact the author to know about it.

Thanks

Hello,

It is actually it is from the author’s page: Support Center - ThemeREX - Best Customer Experience Support Desk | Submit a ticket

Please let the author know using this profile page contact form:
https://themeforest.net/user/themerex

Author @ThemeREX will assist you.