Tips for boosting sales on AudioJungle?

Hello there AudioJungle friends!

I have been away from this community for quite some time, and recently decided to sign up all over again with new material.

I still have many tracks waiting to be approved (hopefully). I’ve had work included on many primetime network TV shows, etc., but am putting all of my non-PRO registered music onto AudioJungle.

Anyway, since I’ve been out of the game for so long, I was wondering if you would be so kind as to share some methods you’ve used to promote your music and generate more sales via AudioJungle? It seems like uploading consistently would be great as it would keep you featured on the homepage.

Please share below!

All the best,
SoundBoy

Sound Boy,

I’ve seen this topic discussed in previous threads in great detail. If I were you, I’d search for exactly what you’re asking for in the forum.

Best,
-E

Thank you - like I said, it’s been so long since I’ve been in the community! I am just getting familiar with the new forum interface.

I used to be Appo_Productions, but have since decided to let those tracks go as far as they can and re-brand myself since so much time has passed and I’ve learned quite a bit more about music composition and production.

Anyway, it looks like there is lots of great information on the forums.

Thanks!
SoundBoys

No problem. Glad to hear that you are back with more composition skills under your belt :slight_smile: