ThemeForest Cyber Monday Nominations 2017
We are now accepting item nominations for our biggest marketing campaign event of the year, Cyber Monday! Here’s everything you need to know:
What is Cyber Monday and why is it a big deal?
Cyber Monday is one of the biggest, global online shopping events of the year. As a globally established online event, Cyber Monday represents a window of opportunity for both authors and Envato to drive strong sales across our ecosystem.
We’re running a special Cyber Monday campaign again this year and you, and your highest quality items, are all invited!
What’s Envato doing for Cyber Monday and when does it begin?
We’re running a dedicated Cyber Monday campaign page, showcasing some of the very best items from AudioJungle, CodeCanyon, GraphicRiver, ThemeForest, and VideoHive. We’ll feature selected items that are at a discount of 50% off their normal sale price.
The campaign will be live between Tuesday, 21st November and Wednesday, 29th November 2017 (2pm AEDT).
What are you looking for?
We know that the best sales results are experienced by authors who put forward their best items for sale. We are therefore only looking for your very best items that meet our criteria.
Because of this, we will only consider featuring items which meet the following requirements: To participate in our Cyber Monday campaign, it please read and follow the requirements below otherwise your items may not be eligible for participation:
- You must be the author of the item you’re submitting
ThemeForest Items must have a minimum 4+ star rating and 50+ sales
- To help us be sure that the discount is off your normal sale price, the item must have been listed at a consistent price for the 30 days leading up to the promotion period.
What we’re looking for
- Items that are high quality, presented well, and up-to-date
- Items that have been actively selling in the past 6 months
- Items that have been well-received by customers, and well rated
What we’re NOT looking for:
- Items that are dated, and not up-to-date
- Items with lower ratings (below 4 stars)
How do I take part?
Make sure you have read and understood our requirements. Ensure that the item(s) you submit meet all requirements otherwise they will not be considered for the campaign.
Please also read our FAQs and terms - you can also use the FAQ thread to ask us any other questions you may have. We will continue to update and maintain those questions on an ongoing and as-needed basis.
Based on the requirements, research your portfolio thoroughly and select a maximum of THREE items per marketplace from your own Envato Market portfolio.
Remember - you must be the author of the item(s) and we highly recommend choosing the BEST items you have, to give yourself the greatest chance of being selected and succeeding with customers.
By nominating for this promotion you are choosing to set your item’s list price to 50% of its original list price, effective at 22 October 2017. The included buyer fee will not change. You can find more information on how to calculate prices with buyer fees here. If your item is an an ADP category then you are of course free to change your price whenever you like, whether or not you previously nominated for the promotion.
We need you to submit your nominations in two places.
The second is by adding a link and an image to your nominated item in the thread below.
We’re also looking for Highlighted Promotion Nominations
What is a Highlighted Promotion Nomination?
A Highlighted Promotion Nomination is an item that will be featured in a prominent spot on the relevant landing page for some duration of the Cyber Monday campaign.
What items are eligible to be a Highlighted Promotion Nomination?
In order to be eligible to be selected as a Highlighted Promotion Nomination, your item needs to meet or exceed the following review and sales thresholds for your respective marketplace:
- ThemeForest: 4+ star rated with over 3,000 sales
- CodeCanyon: 4+ star rated with over 1,000 sales
- GraphicRiver: Over 200 sales
If your item meets this standard, head to this thread to submit your item/s.
What happens after I nominate my item(s)?
- If your item(s) are selected, we will contact you via the e-mail address you provided.
- We will provide information about how and when your item price will be changed. See our FAQ page for full details.
- Selected items will be added to our special landing page which will be launched on Tuesday, 21st November and will remain online until Wednesday, 29th November 2017 (2pm AEDT).
Timeline of events
- Oct 12: We launched the nomination process (you’re reading it right now!)
- Oct 22: Nominations close
- Nov 11: We will inform authors if their items were selected and will provide more details.
- Nov 21: Cyber Monday campaign begins
- Nov 29: Cyber Monday campaign ends
We’re looking forward to seeing all your nominations and helping you to promote your incredible items! We’ll be sharing important/additional updates and announcements in the thread below. If you have questions, please check the FAQs and post a new question if it has not already been answered.
Thank you so much again and good luck!