The Sales Monitor

Great! :slight_smile:

Ok ok fine… its super bad. Seems like 40% of earnings is gone

2 Likes

Sales are pretty low. This month also below swift minimum transaction amount.

2 Likes

Ok. Here is my stat.
Income after huge drop in June is “stable”, given the fact that I have not uploaded anything for six months

5 Likes

: s

I dont trust you - you have good sales…

Its a weird month.

I do sell only motion graphic videos and not focused on AE or other templates.

However, little bit surprised that people here not yet touching the topic of new Premiere Pro template category and its positive / negative impacts on AE and overall sales. Of course introduction of Elements may have its own way of shaping everyone’s graph but that doesn’t mean point of views should end with that.

same here. After ellements launched with video my income is down arround 35-45%. And the fact that videohive will accept my footage after a couple of months definetly is not helping. Also the reviewers again are rejecting items like crazy.

I see only positive impacts in this. First of all it’s new software where we can create templates. Second, we can easily recreate some of our items and put them to new category, maybe reach new audience and get some extra sales.
Personally I want to see Fusion category on Envato. This software is free and node-based. So it will be really interesting experience to make some template with it. Maybe I should write a letter to Blackmagic Design, offer them to contact Envano about cooperation. :thinking:

On topic: Very bad sales on first part of the month. Now they are stable. Also hope my new item brings me some extra sales this month.

1 Like

Fusion category is a great idea.

To all VideoHive users, please share how did Elements have impact you sales?

2 Likes

-5,10% I think. Insignificantly. Bonuses in Elements equalizes the difference

1 Like

A drop of 26.5% on VideoHive for me. An overall increase of 21.1% if you include Elements and VideoHive earnings.

1 Like

Sale drop in item numbers.

after a long time I got some sales above average this week and ended with some more sales compared to last three months. I hope this will continue next month and me and everyone get good sales. Have a happy october

1 Like

sales2018-09

I hope it will be better in October

could you share how much in numbers?

Mine is more stable, but also looks dropping.