The Sales Monitor

Videohive ?

Dear damir lilic,

Congratulations! We love your file ‘Awards Movie Music Package’ and have decided to make it VideoHive’s featured file of the week. It won’t be featured until 6th of June, but you already have the shiny new badge. Enjoy!

Thanks,
The Envato Team

Psst! Remember - this is not a marketing email. Since you have an Envato Account, we want to keep you informed about transactions, operational updates or changes to our websites.

no sales again =) 2nd month of bad luck?..

You have uploaded six items in the past two months, and those items have had 26 sales, so you’ve had at least 26 sales in the past two month… excluding your other 49 items which have probably at least sold a few.

Not saying your not having worse sales compared to usual, but your post makes it sound like you haven’t had any sales at all in the last two months.

i mean i have a lot of days with 1-0 sales (14 days last month). it didn’t happend before. may be 1+ years ago when i had ~20 items. any way… just saying it’s strange (and a little bit of panic) =)

No sales for 3 days.

1 Like

So,Happy Birthday Envato! - Didn’t expect such deep falling to the abyss this month. Very sad.

1 Like

3 days here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On my way for NO sale day after 1.5 years, 4 hrs to go :roll_eyes::clock4:

1 Like

Fun fact “Your last sale was $12 3 days ago.” :laughing:… :disappointed:

2 Likes

Fun fact but that fact isn’t fun :joy:

2 Likes

Good start but suddenly stopped.

I think it has been stopped forever :smiley:

2 Likes

today 3 sales and 1 new project approved. “it’s alive!”

No sales for 3 days . :frowning:

1 Like

Slow…slow…
June is 29% lower than January—>March for me.

1 Like

In my case, its 50% - 60% drop… :frowning:️

3 Likes

Typical month nothing special.

50% - 60% drop

2 Likes

same here…

1 Like