The Sales Monitor

Low

1 Like

Sales stopped.

1 Like

nothing new

I know this is far-fetched and has been asked quite a few times, but it would be nice if Envato would throw us a post if anything besides easter is in question, maybe they invest in additional advertising efforts in first quarter of the year and then stop… since this pattern is similar for some years and the drop is to sharp from one week to another.

(this is not at all an official reply, it’s my opinion only as an author)

You do know (and we, all the authors know) that the market analytics or marketing strategies are not always made public.

Also, in this period, mid April, there are a lot of religious or official holidays (1 April - Catholic Easter, 8 April - Orthodox Easter, 13 April - Laylat al-Mi’raj, a lot of other holidays too).

Also, if you look at an international calendar for April, a lot of countries are celebrating something similar to a New Year.

A marketplace will always have ups and downs, why not concentrate instead at creating new items? :slight_smile: I know it can be frustrating, but look at it as an opportunity.

All the best!

12 Likes

Very slow month below average sales. only getting one or two sales from Best sellers thats it. Some thing changed.there is Huge drop going on every Month.

Same here! Since January we are with strong falls. Only two sales this week, the worst week since I’ve been here … Let’s hope for a change … Good luck!

4 Likes

Its super low. I wonder whats going on. Maybe the tax month is influencing

2 Likes

2 sales in the last 10 days. Something very strange, we hope that something changes in these days. Good luck to everyone…:wink:

5 Likes

I think I know whats going on… - Soccer world cup 2018… :)) it happens every 4 years… so its kinda major event :smiley: not for me though :confused:

2 Likes

:see_no_evil::joy::joy::surfing_man:t3: I’m more of waves in the sea … We trust in the good work of the boys of envato …

1 Like

Sitting here with $88 in my account. Thanks april :joy::rofl:

4 days w/ no sales!

Strange month…
No sales at all. Added 2 new projects…but still no sales.

(((

4 Likes

sales:scream: Very bad!

1 Like

Poor sales

2 Likes

Very very slow.

2 Likes

What is going on

2 Likes

Poor sales and now 3rd day without a single sale.

1 Like

hmmm I think It’s time to look after for some alternative earnings. For 3 Years I was living on Videohive and I am very Glad for that for sure. But It slowly Becomes NightMare For me Its already 2/3 of the month even not reached half earning of the last month. I hope it will change in upcoming months.