The maximum file size cap has been increased to 3GB

That is massive change, Thanks Mark

urbazon said

Hi Mark,

can you please get devs to add “gb” in validation list for the “File Size” field of the upload form? It only accepts “mb” and “kb” and everything else throws error.

Will do, thanks for the suggestion!

Nice one!

That’s great news! Thank you!

MarkBrodhuber said
urbazon said

Hi Mark,

can you please get devs to add “gb” in validation list for the “File Size” field of the upload form? It only accepts “mb” and “kb” and everything else throws error.

Now this is weird… I have to say “Thanks” and “You’re welcome” in the same sentence :smiley:

urbazon said
MarkBrodhuber said
urbazon said

Hi Mark,

Now this is weird… I have to say “Thanks” and “You’re welcome” in the same sentence :smiley:

Not a problem :). The change to allow “gb” has been deployed.

Just now tried to modify one of my item’s description. It warned me with a red color, that I should change the file size, although it was “409MB”. It did work out when I tried “409mb”. Probably, should be fixed.

PS. Btw, very nice innovation!

PPS. Oh, it looks like it has already been said in the topic :slight_smile:

MarkBrodhuber said
urbazon said
MarkBrodhuber said
urbazon said

Hi Mark,

Not a problem :). The change to allow “gb” has been deployed.

Thanks, Mark. I’ll check it out soon :wink:

cool! thanks envato! can’t wait to offer 60 - 120fps or more stock video renders!!

Mark always brings good news :slight_smile: No really, when i see his thumb, im pretty much sure is something good :slight_smile: