The Best New Year Graphics, Videos, and Music Across Envato

Item 1:

Gif Animated Snow Photoshop Action

They are gif animated with snow effect, this represents perfectly the period of Christmas and the new year.

Item 2:

Festively: An Unashamedly Festive Blog Theme

A beautiful and simple theme with Christmassy design. It captures the spirit of Christmas and of the festivity.

1 Like

Fireplace in the living room. Warm and Cozy. Your family and your friends they are all there also. Nice and lovely conversation. Cheers hugs and kisses. New wonderful Year is coming!

Invite your friends! Celebrate together! Share dreams! Share emotions!

2 Likes

Hello everybody!
I always been inspired by similar images for writing music.

https://photodune.net/item/girl-sitting-by-the-window/18793318
It has everything. Emotion, magic, New Year spirit, cosiness and probably memories of childhood. I strongly advise for postcards and flyers or something like that.

From these photos born this music :slight_smile:

Emotional, deep, festive music. This track is suitable for home, family, warm videos (or advertising). In the video where the family is sitting at the fireplace or girl thoughtfully looking out the window (as in the photo) :slight_smile:

1 Like

My Happy New year Flyer :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://videohive.net/item/happy-new-year-2017/19175709

Such a simple yet beautiful and magical motion graphic transformation by @Heilika. I really like how elegant and gentle the animation is and I think the choice of music by @skywalkmusic really adds to the festive wintery imagery.

It’s hard to say why I “like” my own item but here’s why I hope a buyer will like it. New Year Countdown is a 1-minute orchestral build that gradually increases in intensity and volume towards the strike of midnight but also signposts each 10 second segment with pinpoint accuracy. Now for the technical bit…To do this I needed to be able hit these musical punctuations bang on 10 seconds and 20 seconds etc, which isn’t so easy in the usual 8 bar phrases of 4/4 time. So I experimented writing 5-bar phrases in 4/4 time as well as 4-bar phrases in the slightly less conventional 5/4 time. I found the 5/4 phrases to be much more musically pleasing and this is the result!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Best Christmas Music on AudioJungle 2016

1.I liked this project because you do not need to change their style and branding projects. You can simply add a dancing Santa Claus and your project will be required cheerful mood.

2.This track is not a standard orchestral music. This is rock!! If you want to cause an explosion of emotion from his project, furious energy, dancing Santa Claus with the guitar, this track will suit you.

Hello, I would like to nominate a really nice Christmas plugin from Code Canyon - Christmas 3D - Plugin for WordPress

The plugin decorates any page with modern, smart, unique and Christmas spirit with a variety of Christmas images (trees, socks, bells and more and more and more). Very nice live demo for a glance. MUST HAVE for upcoming 2017 :blush:

Hello, Envato and Community!

Item one.
An amazing adobe after effects template byFleabagFrog

A short wonderful and kind cartoon, which may be used as a video greeting card or as an opener for a series of Christmas or New Year video projects.

Item two.
The music created by me

I tried my best to make this music beautiful, the atmosphere magic and funny at one and the same time and the composition simple so a customer could easily customise the item in accordance with his project!

P.S. I think my music would suit well the first cartoon item from my list :slight_smile:

Thank you for your attention, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Count Down Created by me for this New Year 2017
About the file : Gold Text Created within After Effects, No Plugins used, User can change the Font and its characters and look and feel remains same, and the cuts provided in the video looks great and energetic, Perfect Video foe Big screen to energize the crowd, Colors stands out better in dark environment.

Perfect Audio, Can’t be better than this for the Countdown for the Perfect and the Mega event of the year, Song uplifts the energy of the crowd and the fireworks sound blended with track was awesome

@leto

1 Like
  1. 2017 New Year Flyer from Graphicriver
    One of my favorite designes I made for New Year. I like the look and feel of this flyer. The colors, firework, blur effect, light effect and skyline create a unique New Year atmosphere. It’s dynamic but not over done with effects like other New Year designs. It contains the darkness of the night, as well as the luminosity of the fireworks in a fitting combination.

1. New Year Diamond Countdown from Videohive
    Their is a lot happening in this video animation. I like the atmospheric effects of this New Year Countdown. The dynamic animation captivates the excitement and spirit of New Year’s Celebration.

First of all, I want to recommend this item https://videohive.net/item/santas-christmas-newsletter/18914499
This item is very atmospheric and funny. I think that this template will help you promote your business :slight_smile:

Secondly, I want to recommend my latest holiday composition https://audiojungle.net/item/our-christmas/19197868
The main reason why you should buy this track, is uniqueness. This is not an another one jingle bells, this is a new melody and harmony, but played on an usual instruments. Hope that you will like it.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :christmas_tree:

Hello all! Just a reminder that this is specifically for New Year content, not Christmas. There may be some Christmas-related content that still works as New Year content, and that’s okay, but we’re not looking for and won’t be featuring any Christmas content. Thanks for understanding!

1 Like

New Year Flyer by infinite78910 :crossed_flags:
It’s perfect for a party to go with friends. The design is perfect for such an event like this.

New Year Flyer by mantushetty :evergreen_tree:
Looks like a party where you gonna listen some jazz. A brilliant way to relax and to think about the next year.

This is My Work that is new Approved and its very cool

Hello, I would like to show you my Christmas plugin from Code Canyon - Snow 3D - Plugin for jQuery(also have WordPress)

Our new Snow 3D! effect will make your page interesting and smart for users with amazing spirit of upcomihg Winter!
No one will stay indifferent to the smart and beautiful snow!!!
There are over 200 types of snowflakes, control of any speed and direction available for your choice!

MUST HAVE for upcoming 2017 :blush:

Hey everyone! Marry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2017 !

1. New Year Banners By DESIGNBLEND
    https://image-gr.s3.envato.com/files/216635165/New%20Year%20Banners.jpg
    12 New Year Web Banners

2. New Year Diamond Countdown By FVS
    https://0.s3.envato.com/h264-video-previews/c844a962-524d-4462-a2da-3f9671090ca5/1277655.mp4
    Here is Brand New Diamond Countdown for Your New Year Midnight Party 2017. Brilliant design, modern atmosphere will give unforgettable emotions for the last minute of this Year!

Item-1

I specially liked the color combination and the graphical works in this flyer template.

Item-2

Also nice design.
The size is perfect for print.