##What are the best graphics, videos, and music across Envato that help celebrate the New Year?
####We want you to post items from anywhere across Envato Market and Envato Elements that help celebrate the New Year! It could be graphics on GraphicRiver or Elements, music from AudioJungle, a video on VideoHive, or more!
###How to Enter
- Research and select TWO of your favorite New Year items across Envato and post a screenshot (if available) and a link to each item right here in the forums.
- Both items you post MUST be from different places/sites. i.e. no two from the same site.
- You may include a maximum of ONE item that you created yourself in the list if you wish.
- Each of the two items you share must be created by a different author (so no two items from the same author, please).
- You MUST write a description of what you like about EACH item in your list (minimum of two sentences per item, please!), why it’s good, effective for celebrating the New Year, and/or and why you think it captures the New Year spirit!
- One entry per user, please, so please pick carefully and only choose/share the very best items!
- Posts that do not follow the requirements and/or only seek to self-promote will be removed.
- Like someone else’s recommendations? Give it a “like” and support your fellow community members!
- We’re giving away an Envato coffee mug via a random drawing from all entries!
- We’ll select and publish a round-up of the best recommendations on our blog
- Hurry! Deadline ends at 11pm (AEDT) on Thursday, 29th December 2016
###Top 5 reasons why you’ll occasionally see us run these events
- The curated lists are a great way to expose your content to new and existing customers.
- Our forum post(s) and blog post(s) help improve SEO of your items!
- Don’t miss out on getting your content (and fellow authors’ content) listed on pages that we will actively be helping you to promote.
- We also sometimes use content from these lists to create promotional projects (e.g. videos, collections, web pages, newsletters etc…)
- Most importantly of all, we value the input and opinion of our community rather than solely rely on what WE think is best.
Good luck! We’re looking forward to seeing and hearing your recommendations!