Thank you Envato!

Not to piss on your parade. Congratulations…

But i doubt its bonafide…

Congrats Unodor!

I was really excited to see the team able to deliver on this opportunity, and hope it’s the first of many we get to do for the authors!

Wow! Congrats man! I’m happy for you.

Pretty cool! I’m just curious how the buyer use the 4500 licenses?!

4500 licenses…??? :open_mouth:

That’s insane!!

Anyway Congrats and enjoy your eanings! :smiley:

Holy molly! Congrats and thanks for sharing. That is incredible and brings a big smile on my face :smiley:

Thumbs up to Envato for making this possible!

Edit: Would be uber-duper cool if buyer rated you 4500 times with 5stars at some point. You could potentially break another record!

That is crazy! Congratulations!

OriginalEXE said

LOOOOOOOL :smiley:

its really really really very very hard to believe .

That’s amazing! Congrats!

Top author of the month of January for sure! :slight_smile:

And a bump up to the top 50 codecanyon authors! All in just one bulk sale!

Late Christmas present :slight_smile: Cheers!

You broke the cha-ching! It deserves a pause from the cha-ching work now :smiley:

What? I can`t believe that! :smiley:

What a surprise… Congrats!!! :smiley:

What an exellent suprise for you buddy! I’m so curious of what the buyer used the slides for! :slight_smile:

collis said

Congrats Unodor!

I was really excited to see the team able to deliver on this opportunity, and hope it’s the first of many we get to do for the authors!

Can you shed any light on how this came about?

Huge congrats to Unodor, you’ve won the internet today. This thread is great! :smiley:

Congrats! Thats just funking awesome amazing event!

The only logical type of business that would pay this much for a slider would be a company like wix.com. They allow people to create websites using free templates, and if they have 4,500 templates they want to put the slider on they would need that many licenses.

WebSmacker said

The only logical type of business that would pay this much for a slider would be a company like wix.com. They allow people to create websites using free templates, and if they have 4,500 templates they want to put the slider on they would need that many licenses.

As you said on the other thread Websmacker;

1. buy the code directly from the author, probably for 1/4 of what you paid or

2. go to freelancer and have someone code a better one for you for a lot less.

Insane story! Congrats, lucky man :slight_smile:

Wow