Thank you Envato!

Hahaha! Wow! Excited to see you in a huge lead in the #1 spot on the popular files page this week. That’s crazy.

LCweb said
OriginalEXE said

LOOOOOOOL :smiley:

roflmao :smiley:

egemenerd said
WebSmacker said

The only logical type of business that would pay this much for a slider would be a company like wix.com. They allow people to create websites using free templates, and if they have 4,500 templates they want to put the slider on they would need that many licenses.

As you said on the other thread Websmacker;

1. buy the code directly from the author, probably for 1/4 of what you paid or

2. go to freelancer and have someone code a better one for you for a lot less.

@unodor please don’t get me wrong, I’m just curious :slight_smile: Congratz man :slight_smile:

You know you’ve made history when Collis and several other Envato staff members are cheering you up and posting GIFs to congratulate you. Unodor, congrats from me too… You’ve crushed some paws in one go, I guess!

Australia said

Not to piss on your parade. Congratulations…

But i doubt its bonafide…

Hmm, everyone’s praising him, including the staff… So it looks like, whatever pushed the buyer to make these 4,500 sales, it was a genuine purchase… One of these records that breaks all barriers… A bit like exceeding 1 billion views on YouTube, etc…

I think this is a big big big big story in 2014, Congrat :slight_smile:

I think websmacker ( Dan ) may have hit nail on head. Perhaps a group like wix bought it.

Even so, they must be turning over serious dosh NOT to strike a better deal. If its legit, then the doors are wide open to other plugin/theme authors

Awesome. Just awesome, I bet you’re still cheering :), at least I would

Achievement Earned : “The Insane”.

I just saw Collis’ tweet about this - I couldn’t believe it! Congrats!

Congrats Buddy.

I guess its the IE6 or IE7 support that got these sales, some enterprise might bought it to use across its customer sites. Just my guess.

s4nji said
LCweb said
OriginalEXE said

LOOOOOOOL :smiley:

roflmao :smiley:

This one! XD

On the same subject with “Thank you Envato”, for the fellow Aussies among us: Happy Australia Day!

wow! congrats man!

i wonder why the buyer never contacted you directly before buying it. they could have just offer a contract or something.

mmm… unless its one of envato’s upcoming ‘big’ projects… :smiley:

greenline said

On the same subject with “Thank you Envato”, for the fellow Aussies among us: Happy Australia Day!

Thankyou :slight_smile:

OMG! Can’t believe it !

Congratulations :slight_smile:

TheMetroGuy said

Congrats Buddy.

I guess its the IE6 or IE7 support that got these sales, some enterprise might bought it to use across its customer sites. Just my guess.

So the lesson for us is to code for IE6 :smiley:

Congrats Unodor!

W :open_mouth: W!!! Amazing!!! :smiley: Congrats! 8)

!http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/c/7/97/727/97727535_zagruzhennoe7.gif!

!http://lolsnaps.com/upload_pic/NickiMinajclapswithherass-99557.jpg!

!http://s58.radikal.ru/i162/1208/ed/c0693f60e3fd.gif! :smiley:

I guess that’s a new sales/minute record :smiley: Congrats!

It has inspired me today :slight_smile: Thanks

Hey collis! This is another reason why we need the shopping cart! :wink: