First extended license sale + extended support!

celebrations

Yay! Today I’m super happy. September is starting in an awesome way for me here, that’s why I wanted to share this milestone with you.

6 sales today and my best sale ever on Envato : one extended license + extended support. I feel really lucky, not only for having made an extended sale, but also for having sold an extended support on the first day it was launched!

It motivates me a lot to continue to develop my items here and to work on new ones!

See you later, I’m going to take a beer to celebrate that :yum: :beers:

Awesome!! Congrats! :smile:

Congrats, that’s nice!

Congrats!!

Congratz mate! :slight_smile: It seems like this support change just made CC and TF authors even more richer :laughing:

Ultra-mega congrats! I just checked a random WordPress theme to see what the ‘multiplier’ is for extended licenses… i’m thinking to myself “yeah, it’ll be three, maybe five times more”. I couldn’t Adam and Eve it! I’m in the wrong line of work.

Gonna whip up some kind of Avada clone tomorrow, but with more spaceships. Can’t take more than a day or two, but I’ll have to learn this code stuff first. 20 goto 10 and all that jazz. :wink:

Congrats!!! : -)

Thanks guys :smiley:

Congratulations :slight_smile:

Congratulations buddy! :smiley: