Thank you Envato for a great 2015 from all of us at Audiojungle

I just want to say thank you Audiojungle for all you’ve done. You’ve given so many of us musicians an outlet, and a chance to do what we love. You have without a doubt made my dreams come true. I am forever grateful to Collis, Cyan, Adrien and everyone at Envato for creating something so special and powerful. Its powerful because Envato is the bridge between you and your dreams. Video editors can do what they love, musicians can create music, graphic designers, web designers…we all get to be as creative as we want…while still being marketable of course :slight_smile:

Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2016 is a great year for everyone. Remember, this may be our one and only life so be the best version of you that you can be. Continue to get better at whatever it is your passionate about. And thank you again to everyone at Envato for a great 2015. Happy New Year!!

In the spirit of Star Wars I have collected some gifs that I thought would be funny to share :slight_smile:

And Yoda and Darth Maul because their awesome :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Great post, I support you! :wink:
Big Envato,
Thanks for opportunity to make money for life! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes, [quote=“Sky_Productions, post:1, topic:24348”]
Envato is the bridge between you and your dreams
[/quote]
+1 :+1:

Yes, thank you, Envato Team, and Happy New Year to all Community! :tada: :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Happy new year to everyone :smile: may the new year bring you happiness and success and may peace prevail on Earth :smiley:

This is Darth Vader celebrating the new year :tada:

2 Likes

Thanks Envato. Here’s to a great 2016.

Let’s celebrate what will be a very successful 2016!

4 Likes

Great post, Sky! Couldn’t agree more. Envato has become a big part of my life and I plan on spending even more time with AJ in 2016 - maybe even full time!

Just wanted to mirror what Sky said, but also give my thanks to all the review team for doing a fantastic job of reviewing all our tracks! You guys rock.

Good luck to everyone for 2016 and may it be a great year for everybody!

4 Likes

Amazing 2015 since I’m joining Envato!!couldn’t agree more with this post, wish everyone good luck for 2016 :smile:

1 Like

[quote=“Sky_Productions, post:1, topic:24348”]
Envato is the bridge between you and your dreams
[/quote]100% agree. This year was amazing I was working full time creating music for audiojungle with nice sales :smiley: Big thanks Envato!!!

1 Like

Thanks Envato and AudioJungle teams! Best wishes for a successful 2016! :tada:

+100! Thank you to everyone at Envato for all the effort put in over this last year! This truly is a great community of talented and passionate individuals!

On to 2016!

+1. Agree with Sky 100%. Thanks Envato, the Audio Jungle team, and all the buyers. Happy New Year!

Nice thread Jeff and a happy and prosperous year to everybody.

2015, the year I started! Thanks Envato for allowing us to make money with our passion :smiley:

1 Like

Great thread @Sky_Productions!

Wish you all to blow up your 2016 with Greatness! Happy New Year!

-OI

Few hours before NY here!

Thanks Envato team and all the community! It was a great year!

Thank you Envato and community!
Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all!

Thanks Envato and all community!!!

Happy New Year!!! =)))))

Happy New Year everyone!!! Thanks Envato!!! :smile: