Taking this way more seriously!

I have been a professional musician for most of my life. I record demos for songwriters and produce and record music tracks for production shows. Ive been in the jungle for 7 years with very limited success. Mainly because I treated as a hobby. Video guys and gals, I am wanting to get a lot more serious. Please browse some of my tracks and let me know if theres anything I need to change. is it lacking in any genre? etc I want to provide the music you need. Currently Im working on new tracks with vocals. Im headed into more cinematic productions as well. Thank you for your constructive comments.

i think it could be more effective, if you will link to you portfolio))

1 Like

You are not allowed to leave links here on your profile here.
BTW, Featured item, plus you were interviewed and you were Weekly top seller… I do not see any problem over here. Put more time and effort to it, and you will see the result, I guess.

I have moved this into Project Feedback as you are requesting analysis of your portfolio. Self promotion is not permitted by Envato, but I see no reason why an author cannot request an appraisal of their work in this section of the forum. :slight_smile:

Thank you. Still learning this forum layout. I haven’t been here in a while, obviously :slight_smile: Thank you!

Good Idea Titanslayer thanks