I need your opinion guys :)

Hello to all creative people! :clap:
I would like to know your opinion on my portfolio. :grinning:

All of the year I have been closely engaged in the creation of music for AudioJungle, it is my favorite and the only profession, I don’t work anywhere else. :slight_smile:
During this year, I got a lot of experience in music production, grew as a musician and as a creative person, and thanks to Envato and great musicians, the sound of which I tried to make and learn from this a lot of the experience. :ear:
My music is not perfect, I have a problem with the arrangement, and composition, and mixing, like all musicians, I think. :wink:
How do I feel it’s the meaning of life, to grow and to improve yourself every day, which would then share its experience to other people, to your children, to the future generation of authors.
Yet I hope that some part of my music you enjoy. :slight_smile:
Thank you for your attention, for your viewpoint and for for reading this post till the end.
Everybody peace and creative achievements. :slight_smile:

I just check out your portfolio and its really impressive. Thanks for sharing your experience and views. Good luck for more sales and success :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just focus on your lovely work. I am sure that you will success. Nice share :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you! I will try to please more :slight_smile:

Thank you very much, I will continue to move on :slight_smile:

Wow! You have huge and cool portfolio!! Great work! I agree, we need to grow every day and connecting with other people is one of the way to grow :slight_smile: Good luck with sales and thank for sharing :beers:

1 Like

Thank you man ! :smile: