Subscription does not include cost of some music tracks

I was going to purchase a music track (Tropical Pop House by Loopstore) but then saw I could get an unlimited subscription that would cover all downloads, so I just did paid $199 for the unlimited annual; subscription. However, Tropical Pop House still appears as an item I must pay for. Why is that? Why can’t I download that track as part of my subscription? Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Hi,

Envato Elements provide a subscription based service for unlimited downloads where Envato Market (like themeforest, codecanyon, graphicriver, videohive, audiojungle, photodune ) is marketplace to sell individual items. In envato market there is no subscription service.

Here’s the current list of All available Items in Elements, just use search functionality at top to find any specific Item.

Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply, appreciate it!
Hmmm, I now feel like I’ve been misled by Envato. While viewing a music track I wanted to purchase, they had ad on the page indicating unlimited downloads are available thru a subscription. I assume it included what I’m thinking of purchasing.
I did not realize that unlimited downloads does not cover those items. That’s misleading and it’s a bit confusing how they do things.
I would like to get a refund now and need to figure out how to do that!

You can contact Elements Support. Elements Support Team will be happy to help.