How can I download it on an unlimited download membership?

I put what I found in Envato Elements in my shopping cart, and I signed up after seeing an advertisement asking me to subscribe to unlimited downloads. However, no matter how much I looked, I couldn’t find what I put in my shopping basket. How can I download it on an unlimited download membership system?

Hi @youngjuf,

Envato Elements provide a subscription based service for unlimited downloads where Envato Market (like themeforest, codecanyon, graphicriver, videohive, audiojungle, photodune ) is marketplace to sell individual items. In envato market there is no subscription service.

Here’s the current list of All available Items in Elements, just use search functionality at top to find any specific Item.

If you like, you can certainly purchase the Item license from Envato Market which will come with 6 months of Author support and free lifetime update download.

Thanks

1 Like

I want to download these two items as unlimited membership.

I signed up because you guys advertised that you can download unlimitedly.

There was an ad under the items I chose. Then shouldn’t you take responsibility?

If i have to sign up for unlimited membership and buy that again, what’s the point of unlimited membership?

--------- 원본 메일 ---------

보낸사람: mgscoder via Envato Forums envato@discoursemail.com
받는사람: youngjuf@hanmail.net
날짜: 21.11.24 15:40 GMT +0900
제목: [Envato Forums] [Envato Customers/Looking For] How can I download it on an unlimited download membership?

mgscoder Community Moderator
November 24

Hi @youngjuf,

Envato Elements provide a subscription based service for unlimited downloads where Envato Market (like themeforest, codecanyon, graphicriver, videohive, audiojungle, photodune ) is marketplace to sell individual items. In envato market there is no subscription service.

Here’s the current list of All available Items in Elements, just use search functionality at top to find any specific Item.

If you like, you can certainly purchase the Item license from Envato Market which will come with 6 months of Author support and free lifetime update download.

Thanks

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

I just checked and it looks like neither of those items are available on Envato Elements, so you won’t be able to download them with the subscription.

That banner is an advertisement for a completely separate service than AudioJungle. It’s not advertising unlimited AudioJungle downloads, it’s advertising unlimited downloads at elements.envato.com – they are different websites, although I do understand it can appear a little confusing.

If you want to use your subscription, check out the Elements Audio library at the following link where you can download anything as a subscriber: High-Quality Royalty-Free Stock Audio - Envato Elements

Otherwise, if you made a mistake and want to cancel your subscription, open a Help ticket here and do not download anything on Elements: https://help.elements.envato.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000012446

2 Likes