StockFootage time review

I agree with everything above, but I doubt that we’ll get a decent response from Envato… Maybe we should go on strike and stop uploading for them to take us seriously. I know that videohive isn’t the biggest profit maker on Envato market, but this is getting ridiculous!

6 Likes

+1 I’ll just join the above

5 Likes

We need send this thread to the support

4 Likes

What occurs where you go and what your strategy?
I agree, last year i feel that Envato wants to kill my business, last time when new reviewers very cruel.
Lately I ceased to perceive Envato as a perspective source of the income. My footages accept on all drains but not on Envato. Long review time, we lose the money and Envato too. I ask to explain this process.

4 Likes

1 I fully subscribe to the words of my colleagues!

5 Likes

I suggest to change reviewers on Envato Videohive, they made many wrong things, they kill our business.

6 Likes

+1 to all what’s said above. Too long review time and unadequate rejects. More than this… Sometimes it looks like envato accepts the worst of my footage.
What’s going on… Envato always was strict to footages, ok. But not like this for today.

5 Likes

+1 I subscribe to the words of my colleagues

5 Likes

Is there a way to get an official Envato response on this matter? I remember a dedicated button on previous version of forum for this, but I don’t see it now…

6 Likes

+1
I agree with my colleagues too!
Bad approve, bad upload system, low clips price, low royalties to authors, 10$ transaction fee, taxes…

4 Likes

+1 I subscribe to the words of my colleagues

4 Likes

+1 90% clips every time rejected randomly!
I subscribe to the words of my colleagues

4 Likes

+1 I join to all aforesaid.

4 Likes

support, take very long files

4 Likes

+1
I agree with my colleagues!

4 Likes

+1
I subscribe, everything written above.
As a author, who recently came to stocks video, I can say that this policy discourages. Of the 500+ footage that approved other video stocks, took the hive 74.

Standard rejected to as “we have decided that it does not meet Videohive’s strict quality standard”. I understand that it is not realistic to paint each author the reason for the rejection of footage, but 10 good frames a collection of take 1, is not to say that, is the best.

I thought that with the fact that I have a lot of rejected, time of acceptance of files 30+ days. However, this problem is even top authors.

How then new author to enter the stable income if, even the “mammoth” video production, experience difficulties with acceptance?!

4 Likes

+1 I support what has been said here

1 Like

+1 Long review time and many quality footages rejected.

1 Like

Hey guys, I just wanted to pop in for a second to explain the current state of the Stock Footage queue. VideoHive has always been a very active and lively marketplace but from day one, the Stock Footage category took it’s time to really take hold. Towards the end of last year, things started to change for Footage. Suddenly submissions to the category started growing while more and more new authors decided to upload their catalog.

Since then, Stock Footage has seen record breaking submission totals with each month surpassing the last. We’ve actively worked to meet the demand by scaling up our resources in the review team. Even with this increased effort, Stock Footage submissions continue growing and we’re regularly increasing our capacity and number of files reviewed month after month. The quick growth has prevented us from completely catching up, but based on projections we’re expecting our latest round of resourcing to allow us to get ahead of the wave and slowly start chipping away at the review times. It’s our hope that authors should soon begin to see some relief in this area. Other categories on VideoHive have been able to maintain a more reasonable and standard waiting period for review.

Quality Standards are a different subject entirely. From day one, VideoHive has been able to stand out from the pack by offering the highest quality library possible. Being that Stock Footage is now experiencing an explosion of growth in terms of new submissions, it’s become necessary to tighten the reigns a bit and begin slowly increasing Quality Standards to ensure the library remains high quality. While we’re always going to review all submissions that come through our queue, we hope that authors curate their work before submitting it for review.

My apologies if rejection feedback has not been as detailed as some of our other categories and I will work with our team in the coming months to improve in this area.

3 Likes

I’m at least at 45 days pending review! This is crazy, that makes me lose money cause new clips take a lot of time to be approved so I don’t sell …

Please come back to the 7 days review time, good old time!

4 Likes