Queued for Review Problem !

stockfootage

Hello!
I sent the footage to review almost 2 months ago and so far this has not happened. In reality, this is a long queue or sanction because I live in Russia?

Sincerely, Aleksey Makeev

You can always check review times here
http://quality.market.envato.com/videohive so I guess you need to wait about 20-30 days more.

Due to enormous amount of stock footage sent this takes so long…

Review time is very very very long right now for videohive … I am in the US and some of my footage have been in the queue for 3 months so don’t worry, it’s not because you live in Russia, it’s just videohive the problem!

Yeah the review time is 4 months not 3, and it’s getting longer and longer. But don’t worry, they are “working hard to fix the problem”. Did they hire Trump’s advisors or what? :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

And I thought about the worst))

It would be better if they hired the elves of Santa Claus :slight_smile:

I have been waiting 3 months to accept the project
and then I wiped the filming was only about 20 clips I’ve added a business wiped
videohive slow

Really makes you wonder what they are doing to “fix” the problem. The wait times are going the opposite direction (almost 4 month review time now).

Anyone at Envato want to chime in on what exactly their solution is?

I have an idea, all of the other categories of content have review times pretty much measured in a few days. Why not train/send some of those reviewers over to help out the obviously struggling Videohive folks?

Anyone?

lathep